At ClinSearch, we are always interested to hear from job seekers with clinical research, medical writing, or biostatistics and SAS programming experience. At a minimum, our staff members have MS/PharmD/PhD in life sciences and speak French and English.
Fluency in an additional language such as Dutch, German, Swedish, Spanish etc. is beneficial when applying for a CRA job due to the pan-European focus of our monitoring department.
As an employer, ClinSearch is committed to offering:
- Dynamic and truly international work and working environment. We currently have 20 nations represented on the team and most of our projects are international in scope
- Opportunities for continued training and development in areas of company needs and individual interests. Regular training in new regulatory and technological developments
- A flat management structure loosely focused around projects, where everyone can contribute new ideas
- A beautiful, light and airy open office space at the border of Malakoff and Montrouge, with easy access to both Metro lines 4 and 13
- Flexible work hours, with core hours 10-16
- 1 day work from home weekly, confirmed in each individual job offer
- Support with visa requirements for candidates outside the EU, confirmed in each individual job offer
- Team buildings and company events
For ongoing evaluations, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Ivelina Georgieva
to discuss your unique situation: confidentially and in detail.
Specific job offers will be posted when available here and on our LinkedIn page
OPEN POSITIONS AS OF JULY 2021