Reimbursement & HEOR
HEOR is a branch of public health that quantifies the economic and clinical outcomes of interventions on patient populations and society as a whole:
- to inform decision-makers of the quality of care, access and effectiveness;
- to provide stakeholders with a reliable view of their value in healthcare and in real-world clinical practice.
HEOR seeks to inform decision-makers about:
- health programmes or any other governmental programmes;
- the structure and processes of the health care system on the health and well-being of patients and populations;
- behavioural or social interventions promoting health;
- medical or nutritional strategies;
- introduction of a new product (drug or device) to the market.
We provide decision tools to help decision-makers in their choice between different health strategies related to drugs, medical devices, or diagnostic tests. We also help manufacturers collect the relevant clinical and health economic data for obtaining a fair price and reimbursement for their innovation in major European markets.
We support manufacturers in communicating the value of new products to multiple stakeholders, though an all-encompassing view of its clinical efficacy, real-world data, opportunity costs of various intervention mixes, budget impact, and cost-effectiveness models.
Our services include:
- Building a successful core reimbursement and pricing dossier for submission to national and local payers;
- Providing comprehensive review of evidence to support submissions to HTA agencies, including clinical, economic, and societal values;
- Incorporating Clinical Evidence into Economic Models;
- Modelling of healthcare interventions and outcomes (Markov, Microsimulation, DES, etc.) and budget impact analysis;
- Analytic modelling for decision-making processes (Multi-Criteria Decision-Analysis, Decision Tree Analysis…);
- Micro-costing analyses and handling of national databases (PMSI, National health security etc.);
- Systematic review and meta-analyses (network meta-analysis) for clinical and economic evaluations.